Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
12-inch Dual Row LED Roller Fairlead Mount
Finally, the perfect mounting point for off-road action! Rough Country's new Roller Fairlead LED Light Bar Bracket is the perfect mounting solution for affixing your 12-inch Dual-row LED Light Bar to any standard sized winch roller fairlead.
This mounting point centers your LED in front of your winch's solenoid box, giving your vehicle a more rugged, industrial profile. Also, by adding a mounting point centered and low to the ground, you give your vehicle an incredible opportunity for illuminating approach angles or providing practical lighting in recovery situations.
Our durable, 12-inch Fairlead Mount is made of 3/16-inch plate steel, powder coated flat black. This 100% bolt-on mount makes it easy to install in a flash and is covered for life with Rough Country's Lifetime Guarantee. Read More
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 30minutes Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
- Easy bolt-on install
- Perfect for illuminating recovery situations
- Made from durable 3/16-inch plate steel
- Fits our 12-inch Dual Row LED Light Bar Kits (70912 / 70920)
- Does NOT hawse fairleads - please use part# 70127.
- ONLY fits 12-inch dual row led light bars.
- Does NOT fit single row led light bars.
- Designed to work with light bars measuring 13-7/16-inches from mounting point to mounting point
- In the box
- Light bar mounting bracket
|Universal Fit - fits most makes and models.|
Write Your Own Review
There are currently no customer photos. Add yours below!
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.