Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
12-inch LED Light Bar Roller Fairlead Mount
Finally, the perfect mounting point for off-road action! Rough Country's new Roller Fairlead LED Light Bar Bracket is the perfect mounting solution for affixing your 12-inch Dual or Single-row LED Light Bar to any standard sized winch roller fairlead.
This mounting point centers your LED in front of your winch's solenoid box, giving your vehicle a more rugged, industrial profile. Also, by adding a mounting point centered and low to the ground, you give your vehicle an incredible opportunity for illuminating approach angles or providing practical lighting in recovery situations.
Our durable, 12-inch Fairlead Mount is made of 3/16-inch plate steel, powder coated flat black. This 100% bolt-on mount makes it easy to install in a flash and is covered for life with Rough Country's Lifetime Guarantee. Read More
- Easy bolt-on install
- Perfect for illuminating recovery situations
- Made from durable 3/16-inch plate steel
- Fits both Single-Row and Dual-Row LED Light Bars measuring 14-1/8-inches from mounting point to mounting point
- Compatible with our 12-inch Dual Row LED Light Bar Kits (70912 / 73912)
- Compatible with our 12-inch Single Row LED Light Bar Kit (70712)
- Install Time: 30min
- Does NOT work with hawse fairleads - please use part# 70127.
- Designed to work with light bars measuring 14-1/8-inches from mounting point to mounting point
In the box
- Light bar mounting bracket
|Universal Fit - fits most makes and models.|
There are currently no customer photos. Add yours below!
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.