Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
Jeep Front Adjustable Track Bar (1.5-4.5in)
Introducing Rough Country's redesigned Adjustable Track-Bar for select Jeep kits. This redesigned Track-bar is now 33% stronger, featuring a 1.25in outer diameter and a 0.25in thick wall tube for heavy-duty durability. A new and improved Heavy Duty tie rod end now offers a greater range of movement to help keep your axle at the optimum angle in off-road conditions while Clevite rubber bushings ensure maximum vibration dampening and promote a longer overall lifespan for the part.
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 2-3 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Massive 1.25in outside diameter.
- Thick 0.25in wall tubing for heavy-duty durability.
- Larger more durable tie rod end than factory.
- Features a Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushing.
- Adjustable for proper fit.
- Perfectly center your Jeep's front axle.
- Recommended for models with 1.5in - 4.5in suspension lift kits.
- In the box
- Adjustable track bar
- Tie rod end
|2004-2006||4WD||Jeep||TJ Wrangler Unlimited|
Write Your Own Review
There are currently no customer photos. Add yours below!
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.