Introducing Rough Country's redesigned Adjustable Track-Bar for select Jeep kits. This redesigned Track-bar is now 33% stronger, featuring a 1.25in outer diameter and a 0.25in thick wall tube for heavy-duty durability. A new and improved Heavy Duty tie rod end now offers a greater range of movement to help keep your axle at the optimum angle in off-road conditions while Clevite rubber bushings ensure maximum vibration dampening and promote a longer overall lifespan for the part.
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 2-3 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Massive 1.25in outside diameter.
- Thick 0.25in wall tubing for heavy-duty durability.
- Larger more durable tie rod end than factory.
- Features a Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushing.
- Adjustable for proper fit.
- Perfectly center your Jeep's front axle.
This product features Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty. All products are warranted to be free from defects in material and craftsmanship for the life of the vehicle if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for installation and operation of said products. For complete details and coverage information please click here.
- Recommended for models with 1.5in - 4.5in suspension lift kits.
- In the box
- Adjustable track bar
- Tie rod end
|2004-2006||4WD||Jeep||TJ Wrangler Unlimited|