Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
The TrekStep is a spring-loaded step that provides easy access to the bed of your truck. Quickly flip step down with the push of your foot when you need it, flip the step to stow it under the rear bumper. The TrekStep is a heavy-duty aluminum step with a durable powder coat finish and a high-strength, die-cast aluminum alloy linkage. It features a non-slip textured surface that drops down up to 6 inches from the rear bumper and works with the tailgate open or closed. Installs quickly and easily with no drilling in around 10 minutes. Read More
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Linkage arms and mounting brackets are made of high-strength, die cast aluminum alloy
- Step plate is non-skid, powder-coated, high strength extruded aluminum.
- Supports up to 300 pounds of weight.
- Stores under the rear bumper.
- 3-year limited warranty.
|1999-2006||4WD/2WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup|
|2007||4WD/2WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup (Classic)|
|1999-2006||4WD/2WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup|
|2007||4WD/2WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup (Classic)|