Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
Jeep Rear Coil Correction Plates
Run your rear coils at the right angle; these shims correct the rear coil angle of a lifted TJ by 10 degrees, thus putting them at the optimum angle for on and off-road applications. A bowed coil spring can rub against the track-bar bracket or other components. Utilizing a correction shim keeps the coil straight, thus prolonging the life of the coil itself as well as giving a more pleasurable driving experience.
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 2-3 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Corrects the rear coil angle 10 degrees.
- Allows coil springs to function more efficiently.
- In the box
- Rear coil correction plates
|2004-2006||4WD||Jeep||TJ Wrangler Unlimited|
Write Your Own Review
There are currently no customer photos. Add yours below!
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.