Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
Jeep Rear Coil Clamps
Clamps to the rear axle to ensure the coil does not separate from the axle under heavy articulation.
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 1-2 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Can be used with stock or lifted rear coil springs.
- Ensures the rear coils do not separate from the axle under heavy articulation.
- In the box
- Rear coil clamps
|2007-2013||4WD||Jeep||JK Wrangler Unlimited|
|2007-2010||2WD||Jeep||JK Wrangler Unlimited|
Write Your Own Review
There are currently no customer photos. Add yours below!
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.