Our new Dodge 2500/3500 Control Arm Drop Bracket System improves driveline geometry. By utilizing a set of beefy drop brackets we've eliminated the steep mounting angle often seen on 5in and larger kits. By mounting your stock arms to the reduced angle provided by our Drop Bracket System, you'll gain better ride quality and better caster angle for increased drivability.
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 2-3 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
- Control arm drop brackets reduce control arm angle, improving ride quality and driveability.
This product features Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty. All products are warranted to be free from defects in material and craftsmanship for the life of the vehicle if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for installation and operation of said products. For complete details and coverage information please click here.
- Requires minor drilling
- ONLY fits models with 5in of suspension lift or higher.
- ONLY works with stock length control arms or adjustable control arms set to stock length.
- In the box
- Upper control arm drop brackets
- Lower control arm drop brackets
|2003-2012||4WD||Dodge||Ram 2500 Pickup|
|2003-2012||4WD||Dodge||Ram 3500 Pickup|
|2003-2012||4WD||Dodge||Ram Mega Cab Pickup|