Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
Dodge Control Arm Drop Kit
Our new Dodge 2500/3500 Control Arm Drop Bracket System improves driveline geometry. By utilizing a set of beefy drop brackets we've eliminated the steep mounting angle often seen on 5in and larger kits. By mounting your stock arms to the reduced angle provided by our Drop Bracket System, you'll gain better ride quality and better caster angle for increased drivability.
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 2-3 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
- Control arm drop brackets reduce control arm angle, improving ride quality and driveability.
- Requires minor drilling
- ONLY fits models with 5in of suspension lift or higher.
- ONLY works with stock length control arms or adjustable control arms set to stock length.
- In the box
- Upper control arm drop brackets
- Lower control arm drop brackets
|2003-2012||4WD||Dodge||Ram 2500 Pickup|
|2003-2012||4WD||Dodge||Ram 3500 Pickup|
|2003-2012||4WD||Dodge||Ram Mega Cab Pickup|
Write Your Own Review
There are currently no customer photos. Add yours below!
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.