Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
Jeep Front Control Arm Relocation Kit
Get the best of both worlds with Rough Country's Jeep JK Control Arm Relocation Brackets. These durable drop brackets help reset JK control arm angles to a more natural and comfortable geometry. By reducing the operating angle of the front control arms, the force applied to the arm when hitting a bump is now directed up into the springs instead of being absorbed into the frame. These drop brackets allow a JK with 3.5in to 4in of lift to operate more like stock, with a more appropriate geometry o increase force on the front wheels. More force means more traction in straight line braking and reduced weight shifting and inertia when braking during a curve. Install a set of JK Control Arm Relocation Brackets, and gain the ultimate in lifted ride quality. Read More
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 2-3 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Improves ride quality.
- Improves drive-shaft angle.
- Minimize front control arm angle.
- Corrects castor without the need for cam-bolts or adjustable arms.
- Fits models with 3.5 - 4in of suspension with stock control arms.
- Fits models with 6in of suspension with adjustable short arm design.
- In the box
- Control arm relocation brackets
|2007-2013||4WD||Jeep||JK Wrangler Unlimited|
|2007-2010||2WD||Jeep||JK Wrangler Unlimited|