Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
Daystar Hood Wranglers
Stop the hood flutter! Daystar's Hood Wranglers are a hood latch upgrade for the 2007 and Newer Jeep Wrangler JK. The stock hood latches utilize a weak and stretch-prone rubber that allows the hood to shake and flutter at speed. The result is often unsettling, especially when passing an 18-wheeler going the other direction! A suspension lift only aggravates the problem by allowing more air to push up on the underside of the hood.
The Hood Wranglers are a direct replacement for the factory rubber used in the hood latch. Constructed of a heavy-duty polyurethane material, Hood Wranglers provide a more positive lock that keeps the hood securely shut regardless of vehicle speed. They utilize most of the factory hood latch components, so the upgrade looks factory once complete. Hood Wranglers are an inexpensive fix to an annoying problem! Read More
- Color: Black.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Hood latch upgrade for the Jeep Wrangler JK.
- Eliminates hood flutter and shake when the vehicle is at speed.
- Replaces the weak rubber in the factory hood latch.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Install Time: 30 minutes
In the box
- (2) Hood wranglers
|2007-2013||4WD||Jeep||JK Wrangler Unlimited|
|2007-2010||2WD||Jeep||JK Wrangler Unlimited|
There are currently no customer photos. Add yours below!
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.