Make sure you receive your items before the big day by placing your order in accordance with the date ranges below.
|December 19th, 4:30 PM CST||Ground Shipping|
|December 20th, 4:30 PM CST||2nd Day Air|
|December 21st, 4:30 PM CST||Next Day Air|
*The following information is an estimate. Certain delays including out-of-stock items, bad weather, or other unforseen delays may impact the arrival date.*
**Estimated delivery dates exclude special order items such as Tires and Wheels or items required to ship by Freight Truck!**
Rough Country Distributors are carefully selected. Our strategy is to find the most experienced, reputable retailers/installers who are 4WD enthusiasts in each market. We look for people that are committed to the 4WD market and that have a reputation for excellent customer service.
To be a Rough Country distributor you must have a retail store and installation capabilities. We require all distributors to send us a picture of their retail presence and a picture of their installation area, along with a copy of their business license and/or tax id certificate. We provide our distributors multiple payment methods: open accounts (with credit approval) and credit cards, and COD company check.
Rough Country prides itself on being different than the other players in the 4WD market and offers our distributors some unique benefits:
- Rough Country offers all of its distributors a great opportunity to make excellent margins on the products the market is demanding.
- Rough Country's customer service is the best in the market. Rough Country has a very knowledgeable customer service department that is always available to help you with any questions. And if you ever have a problem, our mission is simply to fix it - and we do.
- Rough Country ships a market leading 98% of its orders received by 4pm CST the same day they are received and is continually working to improve this percentage.
- Rough Country offers free shipping on all orders of $2,500 or more of any product that we offer in our line.
- Rough Country does extensive national advertising and attends or provides support to most major off-road events. The Rough Country brand name and brand recognition is growing rapidly.
- Rough Country is committed to continuous improvement and is designing and redesigning lift systems focused on ease of installation, ride quality, and value.