Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
275/55R-20, Trail Country
The Dick Cepek Trail Country™ is a true all-terrain tire that delivers a unique 5-rib tread design, aggressive off-road capabilities, confident highway control and wear, and balanced all-season performance. The familar Dick Cepek tread pattern that has proven itself for years has been updated for the Trail Country to tackle tough off-road terrains while providing superior on-road performance and handling. The intermediate tread elements are tied together in pairs, with our ramp-lock design. This ramped feature helps reduce stone retention by pushing gravel towards the wide, circumferential grooves for easy release. The wide, zig-zag shape of the circumferential grooves provides increased soft surface and snow traction. The buttress design with alternating shoulder scallops gives the Trail Country an aggressive look and increases the off-road traction of the tire. Read More
- Proven long-life compound with silica added for superb wet traction.
- Scalloped should lugs for improved off-road traction.
- Deep, aggressive, multi-dimensional sidebiters for grip and protection.
- Multi-draft grooves for self-cleaning and improved wear.
- Famous Dick Cepek tread pattern.
- Generous siping to aid in all-season performance.
In the box
- (1) 275/55R-20, Trail Country Radial
|Mounts to 20-inch wheels|
|Max Load (lbs)||2833|
|Approved Rim Width (in)||7.5-9.5|
|Measuring Rim (in)||8.5|
|Overall Width (in)||10.9|
|Tread Width (in)||9.2|
|Overall Diameter (in)||31.9|
|Tread Depth (1/32)||12.5|