Nothing offsets the hulking style and rugged capabilities of a Dodge 2500/3500 quite like Rough Country's new 5-inch Longarm kit! Improve articulation while gaining remarkable handling and ride-quality with this all-inclusive setup. Rough Country's Longarm and Longarm Upgrade kits help keep everything at the optimum angle to mimic a factory-like ride at a larger height.
Featuring 2-inch DOM Tubed Steel Long Arms and Adjustable X-Flex Upper Control Arms, this kit allows your Dodge 2500 to run up to 37-inch tires while achieving unbelievable flex and articulation! Best of all, a set of bolt-on Control Arm Brackets saves you the headache and extra cost of cutting and welding.
Nitrogen charged N2.0 Shocks and a set of HD Coil Springs offer extra dampening for off-road action, while a Heavy Duty Skid Plate wards off would-be hazards on the trail. This kit also features fabricated blocks and factory-style Clevite Bushings.
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 6-8 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Tires: 37x12.50 Recommended tire size for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on this tire size recommendation.
Wheel BS: 5" Recommended wheel backspacing for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on wheel backspacing.
- Increased ground clearance
- Maintains factory steering angles
- Long arms offer improved ride quality and better articulation over short arms
- Control arm brackets bolt on, no welding
- Lower control arms are made of 2.5-inch quarter wall steel
- Control arms include Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings
- Control arms are fully greaseable for long term performance
- Includes heavy duty lower skid plate
- Fabricated lift blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
This product features Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty. All products are warranted to be free from defects in material and craftsmanship for the life of the vehicle if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for installation and operation of said products. For complete details and coverage information please click here.
- Does NOT fit dually models.
- Does NOT fit "Power Wagon" models.
- Requires minor drilling.
- Models equipped with factory overload springs will need to have the overload removed for the new block and u-bolt kit
- On vehicles equipped with a two piece driveshaft & carrier bearing as on the Mega Cab, there is the potential for take off vibration, depending on the severity, this can be corrected with shimming down the carrier bearing.
- Lifted coil springs
- Upper adjustable control arms
- Lower long arms
- Lower control arm drop brackets
- HD skid plate
- Pitman arm
- Track bar drop bracket
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- 4in fabricated lift blocks
- (4) Premium N2.0 Series
- Optional: (4) Performance 2.2 Series [+$50]
|2011-2013||4WD||Dodge||Ram 2500 Pickup|
|2011-2013||4WD||Dodge||Ram 2500 Mega Cab|
|2011-2012||4WD||Dodge||Ram 3500 Pickup|
|2011-2012||4WD||Dodge||Ram 3500 Mega Cab|