Nothing offsets the hulking style and rugged capabilities of a Dodge 2500 quite like Rough Country's 5-inch Long Arm kit! Improve articulation while gaining remarkable handling and ride-quality with this all-inclusive setup. Rough Country's Long Arm and Long Arm Upgrade kits help keep everything at the optimum angle to mimic a factory-like ride at a larger height.
Featuring 2-inch DOM Tube Steel Long Arms and Adjustable X-Flex Upper Control Arms, this kit allows your Dodge 2500 to run up to 37-inch tires while achieving unbelievable flex and articulation! Best of all, a set of bolt-on Control Arm Brackets saves you the headache and extra cost of cutting and welding.
Nitrogen charged N2.0 Shocks and a set of HD Coil Springs offer extra dampening for off-road action, while the high-clearance design helps to ward off hazards on the trail. This kit also features fabricated blocks and factory-style Clevite Bushings. Read More
- Increased ground clearance
- Maintains factory steering angles
- Long arms offer improved ride quality and better articulation over short arms
- Lower control arms are made of 2.5-inch quarter wall steel
- Control arms include Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings
- Control arms are fully greaseable for long term performance
- Works with factory 17-inch and 20-inch wheels
- Does NOT fit V8 GAS engine models.
- Does NOT fit Dually models.
- Requires cutting and drilling.
- Models equipped with factory overload springs will need to have the overload removed for the new block and u-bolt kit
- On vehicles equipped with a two piece driveshaft & carrier bearing as on the Mega Cab, there is the potential for take off vibration, depending on the severity, this can be corrected with shimming down the carrier bearing.
|Est. Install Time||8-10 hours|
- Lifted coil springs
- Upper adjustable control arms
- Lower fixed long arms
- Lower control arm drop brackets
- Pitman arm
- Track bar drop bracket
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- 4in fabricated lift blocks
- (4) Premium N2.0 Series
- -- OR --
- (4) Performance 2.2 Series | +$200
|Does NOT fit V8 GAS engine models|
|Does NOT fit Dually models|
Recommended Tires & Wheels
|35x12.50 R17||Factory 17||-||-|
|35x12.50 R17||17x8||4 5/8in||-|
|35x12.50 R20||Factory 20||-||-|
|35x12.50 R20||20x8||4 5/8in||-|