Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
5in Dodge Long Arm Suspension Lift Kit
Nothing offsets the hulking style and rugged capabilities of a Dodge 2500/3500 quite like Rough Country's new 5-inch Longarm kit! Improve articulation while gaining remarkable handling and ride-quality with this all-inclusive setup. Rough Country's Longarm and Longarm Upgrade kits help keep everything at the optimum angle to mimic a factory-like ride at a larger height.
Featuring 2-inch DOM Tubed Steel Long Arms and Adjustable X-Flex Upper Control Arms, this kit allows your Dodge to run up to 37-inch tires while achieving unbelievable flex and articulation! Best of all, a set of bolt-on Control Arm Brackets saves you the headache and extra cost of cutting and welding.
Nitrogen charged N2.0 Shocks and a set of HD Coil Springs offer extra dampening for off-road action, while a Heavy Duty Skid Plate wards off would-be hazards on the trail. This kit also features fabricated blocks and factory-style Clevite Bushings. Read More
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 6-8 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Tires: 37x12.50 Recommended tire size for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on this tire size recommendation.
Wheel BS: Factory Recommended wheel backspacing for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on wheel backspacing.
- Increased ground clearance
- Maintains factory steering angles
- Long arms offer improved ride quality and better articulation over short arms
- Control arm brackets bolt on, no welding
- Lower control arms are made of 2.5-inch quarter wall steel
- Control arms include Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings
- Control arms are fully greaseable for long term performance
- Works with factory 17-inch and 20-inch wheels
- Includes heavy duty lower skid plate
- Fabricated lift blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Does NOT fit dually models.
- Does NOT fit "Power Wagon" models.
- Requires minor drilling.
- Models equipped with factory overload springs will need to have the overload removed for the new block and u-bolt kit
- On vehicles equipped with a two piece driveshaft & carrier bearing as on the Mega Cab, there is the potential for take off vibration, depending on the severity, this can be corrected with shimming down the carrier bearing.
- Lifted coil springs
- Upper adjustable control arms
- Lower long arms
- Lower control arm drop brackets
- HD skid plate
- Pitman arm
- Track bar drop bracket
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- 4in fabricated lift blocks
- (4) Premium N2.0 Series
- Optional: (4) Performance 2.2 Series [+$50]
|2008||4WD||Dodge||Ram 2500 Pickup|
|2008||4WD||Dodge||Ram 2500 Mega Cab|
|2008||4WD||Dodge||Ram 3500 Pickup|
|2008||4WD||Dodge||Ram 3500 Mega Cab|