Make sure you receive your items before the big day by placing your order in accordance with the date ranges below.
|December 19th, 4:30 PM CST||Ground Shipping|
|December 20th, 4:30 PM CST||2nd Day Air|
|December 21st, 4:30 PM CST||Next Day Air|
*The following information is an estimate. Certain delays including out-of-stock items, bad weather, or other unforseen delays may impact the arrival date.*
**Estimated delivery dates exclude special order items such as Tires and Wheels or items required to ship by Freight Truck!**
Nothing complements the hulking style and rugged capabilities of a Dodge 2500/3500 quite like Rough Country's new 5-inch Long Arm Kit! Improve articulation while gaining remarkable handling and ride-quality with this all-inclusive setup. Rough Country's Long Arm Kits help keep everything at the optimum angle to mimic a factory-like ride at a larger height.
Featuring 2-inch DOM tubed steel long arms and Adjustable X-Flex Upper Control Arms, this kit allows your Dodge 2500 to run up to 37-inch tires while achieving unbelievable flex and articulation! Best of all, a set of bolt-on Control Arm Brackets saves you the headache and extra cost of cutting and welding.
Nitrogen charged N2.0 Shocks and a set of HD Coil Springs offer extra dampening for off-road action, while a Heavy Duty Skid Plate wards off would-be hazards on the trail. This kit also features fabricated blocks and factory-style Clevite Bushings. Includes Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Guarantee Read More
- Increased ground clearance
- Maintains factory steering angles
- Long arms offer improved ride quality and better articulation over short arms
- Control arm brackets bolt on, no welding
- Lower control arms are made of 2.5-inch quarter wall steel
- Control arms include Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings
- Control arms are fully greaseable for long term performance
- Works with factory 17-inch and 20-inch wheels
- Includes heavy duty lower skid plate
- Fabricated lift blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Does NOT fit dually models.
- Does NOT fit "Power Wagon" models.
- Requires minor drilling.
- Models equipped with factory overload springs will need to have the overload removed for the new block and u-bolt kit
- On vehicles equipped with a two piece driveshaft & carrier bearing as on the Mega Cab, there is the potential for take off vibration, depending on the severity, this can be corrected with shimming down the carrier bearing.
|Est. Install Time||6-8 hours|
|Recommended Tire Size||37x12.50|
|Recommended Wheel Backspacing||Factory|
- Lifted coil springs
- Upper adjustable control arms
- Lower long arms
- Lower control arm drop brackets
- HD skid plate
- Pitman arm
- Track bar drop bracket
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- 4in fabricated lift blocks
- (4) Premium N2.0 Series
- Optional: (4) Performance 2.2 Series [+$50]
|2003-2007||4WD||Dodge||Ram 2500 Pickup|
|2006-2007||4WD||Dodge||Ram 2500 Mega Cab|
|2003-2007||4WD||Dodge||Ram 3500 Pickup|
|2006-2007||4WD||Dodge||Ram 3500 Mega Cab|