Dodge Long Arm Upgrade Kit - D/C
Regular Price: $724.95
We're sorry but this product has been discontinued.
Do you already own a lift for your Dodge 2500/3500? Don't worry! You can still get unparalleled off-road action with Rough Country's Long Arm Upgrade for 2 - 5-inch Kits.
Large lifts can put a strain on certain suspension components giving a harsh and undesirable ride, but Rough Country's Longarm Upgrade Kits help keep everything at the optimum angle to mimic a factory-like ride at a larger height.
Whether you're running one of our popular Dodge kits or a kit from another manufacturer, our Long Arm upgrade works with any standard 2500/3500 kit from 2 - 5-inches. Featuring adjustable x-flex arms, durable Long Arms, and a beefy skid-plate, this kit comes with everything you need to give your existing kit a killer upgrade. Read More
- Compatible with 2 - 5-inch suspension kits
- Long arms offer improved ride quality and better articulation over short arms
- Control arm brackets bolt on, no welding
- Lower control arms are made of 2.5-inch quarter wall steel
- Control arms include Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings
- Control arms are fully greaseable for long term performance
- Includes heavy duty lower skid plate
- Does NOT fit dually models.
- Does NOT fit "Power Wagon" models.
- Requires minor drilling.
- On vehicles equipped with a two piece driveshaft & carrier bearing as on the Mega Cab, there is the potential for take off vibration, depending on the severity, this can be corrected with shimming down the carrier bearing.
|2011-2013||4WD||Dodge||Ram 2500 Pickup|
|2011-2013||4WD||Dodge||Ram 2500 Mega Cab|
|2011-2012||4WD||Dodge||Ram 3500 Pickup|
|2011-2012||4WD||Dodge||Ram 3500 Mega Cab|