Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
Dodge Long Arm Upgrade Kit
Do you already own a lift for your Dodge 2500/3500? Don't worry! You can still get unparalleled off-road action with Rough Country's Long Arm Upgrade for 2 - 5-inch Kits.
Large lifts can put a strain on certain suspension components giving a harsh and undesirable ride, but Rough Country's Longarm Upgrade Kits help keep everything at the optimum angle to mimic a factory-like ride at a larger height.
Whether you're running one of our popular Dodge kits or a kit from another manufacturer, our Long Arm upgrade works with any standard 2500/3500 kit from 2 - 5-inches. Featuring adjustable x-flex arms, durable Long Arms, and a beefy skid-plate, this kit comes with everything you need to give your existing kit a killer upgrade. Read More
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 4-6 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
- Compatible with 2 - 5-inch suspension kits
- Long arms offer improved ride quality and better articulation over short arms
- Control arm brackets bolt on, no welding
- Lower control arms are made of 2.5-inch quarter wall steel
- Control arms include Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings
- Control arms are fully greaseable for long term performance
- Includes heavy duty lower skid plate
- Does NOT fit dually models.
- Does NOT fit "Power Wagon" models.
- Requires minor drilling.
- On vehicles equipped with a two piece driveshaft & carrier bearing as on the Mega Cab, there is the potential for take off vibration, depending on the severity, this can be corrected with shimming down the carrier bearing.
- Upper adjustable control arms
- Lower long arms
- Lower control arm drop brackets
- HD skid plate
|2011-2013||4WD||Dodge||Ram 2500 Pickup|
|2011-2013||4WD||Dodge||Ram 2500 Mega Cab|
|2011-2012||4WD||Dodge||Ram 3500 Pickup|
|2011-2012||4WD||Dodge||Ram 3500 Mega Cab|
Write Your Own Review
There are currently no customer photos. Add yours below!
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.