Do you already own a lift for your Dodge 2500? Don't worry! You can still get unparalleled off-road action with Rough Country's Long Arm Upgrade for 2 - 5-inch Kits.
Some large lifts can put a strain on certain suspension components giving a harsh and undesirable ride, but Rough Country's Long Arm Upgrade Kits help keep everything at the optimum angle to mimic a factory-like ride at a larger height. Whether you're running one of our popular Dodge kits or a kit from another manufacturer, our Long Arm upgrade works with any standard 2500/3500 kit from 2 - 5-inches. Featuring adjustable arms, durable Long Arms, and control arm brackets, this kit comes with everything you need to give your existing lift a killer upgrade Read More
- Compatible with 2 - 5-inch suspension kits
- Long arms offer improved ride quality and better articulation over short arms
- Control arm brackets bolt on, no welding
- Lower control arms are made of 2.5-inch quarter wall steel
- Control arms include Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings
- Control arms are fully greaseable for long term performance
- Requires cutting and drilling.
|1994-2002||4WD||Dodge||Ram 2500 Pickup|