Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
6in Dodge Suspension Lift Kit (12-15 Ram 1500 4WD)
Give your 2012-up Dodge 1500 the perfect blend of performance, protection, and style with Rough Country's 6-inch Suspension Lift. Designed to offer an affordable way to maximize off-road performance and run up to 37-inch tires, these kits offer high quality, heavy-duty equipment for new model Dodge 1500’s. Utilizing heavy-duty, laser cut, steel equipment engineered by Rough Country, these 6-inch Suspension Lifts are complete kits that include everything needed for outstanding off-road performance. High-clearance front and rear cross-members provide enough room for off-road climbs and runs. A heavy-duty skid plate shields the vehicle’s differential, protecting you from hazardous terrain. A durable set of driver and passenger side lifted cast knuckles are also included, helping to promote proper geometry once the vehicle is lifted. And for true trailblazers, this kit also ships with a set of rear Performance 2.2 shock absorbers - Rough Country’s premiere shocks; valved specifically for unparalleled off-road performance. Best of all? You'll achieve better performance, bigger tires, and considerable protection all without sacrificing the look of your truck. All components are specifically designed to keep things nice and tidy underneath, utilizing drop brackets to promote proper geometry and leaving nothing hanging out in plain sight. The beefy cross members feature a laser-cut RCX logo, giving the truck a fierce, but streamlined look after lifting. Includes Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Guarantee! Read More
- Control arms allow for proper driveshaft angle
- Control arms include Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings
- Factory tuned coil springs maintain factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Install Time: 7 - 8 hours
- Tires: 37x12.50 R20
- Wheel BS: 5.5"
- Does NOT fit models with Eco Diesel engine.
- Does NOT fit 14-15 models with factory air ride suspension.
- Kit is not recommended for AWD models.
- "TRX" models will achieve approximately 1" of additional lift.
- This lift is not recommended for use on the TRX models due to possible CV shaft vibration caused by the additional lift. - Consider our 4" lift system for about 5" of lift or replace the TRX struts with standard struts for use with this system.
- Lifted knuckles
- Strut spacers
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Differential drop brackets
- Driveshaft spacer
- Sway-bar links
- Skid plate
- Coil spacers
- Fixed upper control arms
- Sway-bar links
- Track bar bracket
- Bump-stop brackets
- Brake line brackets
- (2) Rear Performance 2.2 series
|2012-2015||4WD||Dodge||Ram 1500 Pickup|
|Does NOT fit models with Eco Diesel engine|
|Does NOT fit 14-15 models with factory air ride suspension|
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.