Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
6in Dodge Suspension Lift Kit
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 7 - 8 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Tires: 37x12.50 R20 Recommended tire size for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on this tire size recommendation.
Wheel BS: 5.5" Recommended wheel backspacing for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on wheel backspacing.
- Control arms allow for proper driveshaft angle
- Control arms include Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings
- Factory tuned coil springs maintain factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Kit is not recommended for AWD models.
- "TRX" models will achieve approximately 1" of additional lift.
- This lift is not recommended for use on the TRX models due to possible CV shaft vibration caused by the additional lift. - Consider our 4" lift system for about 5" of lift or replace the TRX struts with standard struts for use with this system.
- Lifted knuckles
- Strut spacers
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Differential drop brackets
- Driveshaft spacer
- Sway-bar links
- Skid plate
- Coil spacers
- Fixed upper control arms
- Sway-bar links
- Track bar bracket
- Bump-stop brackets
- Brake line brackets
- (2) Rear Performance 2.2 series
|2009-2011||4WD||Dodge||Ram 1500 Pickup|
Write Your Own Review
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.