Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
5in Dodge X-series Suspension Lift Kit
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 4-6 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Tires: 37x12.50 Recommended tire size for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on this tire size recommendation.
Wheel BS: Factory Recommended wheel backspacing for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on wheel backspacing.
- Increased ground clearance
- Maintains factory steering angles
- Works with factory 17" and 20" wheels
- Control arms include Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings
- Adjustable control arms allow for proper alignment
- Control arms are fully greaseable for long term performance
- Track bar bracket keeps the front axle properly centered.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Does NOT fit dually models.
- Does NOT fit "Power Wagon" models.
- Requires minor drilling.
- Lifted coil springs
- Upper adjustable control arms
- Lower adjustable control arms
- Pitman arm
- Track bar drop bracket
- Extended sway-bar links
- 4in fabricated lift blocks
- (4) Premium N2.0 Series
- Optional: (4) Performance 2.2 Series [+$50]
|2009-2010||4WD||Dodge||Ram 2500 Pickup|
|2009-2010||4WD||Dodge||Ram 2500 Mega Cab|
|2009-2010||4WD||Dodge||Ram 3500 Pickup|
|2009-2010||4WD||Dodge||Ram 3500 Mega Cab|
There are currently no customer photos. Add yours below!
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.