5in Dodge Suspension Lift Kit | Coil Spacers | Radius Drops (13-15 Ram 3500 4WD)
Compliment your RAM 3500's aggressive, good looks with Rough Country's 5-inch Radius Arm Drop Kit. New model RAM Trucks come with a wealth of impressive features right from the factory. Rough Country's new 5-inch kit was engineered to retain these impressive factory specs while bumping up performance and durability where it's needed most. The result is an aggressive, lifted beast with an mean profile and lush ride-quality that'll make other RAM owners wonder where you got yours from!
When changing a vehicle's suspension, the key to preserving ride quality is in keeping the geometry of all suspension components as close to their factory angles as possible. Rough Country's 5-inch Suspension kit features a set of Radius Arm Drop brackets allowing you to retain the beefy factory arms while keeping everything at optimum angles. In a further effort to preserve the truck's factory ride, this kit retains the factory progressive rate coil spring -- designed by Dodge specifically for the weight and ride quality of these new model trucks. This kit also features a set of anti-wrap rear blocks and N2.0 Shocks for a fantastic blend of smooth highway ride and awesome off-road performance. Read More
- Increased ground clearance
- Maintains factory progressive rate coil springs
- Track bar bracket keeps the front axle properly centered.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Requires minor drilling and cutting.
- Does NOT fit Dually models.
- Does NOT fit "Power Wagon" models.
- Does NOT fit models with rear air suspension.
- Models equipped with factory rear overload springs will need to remove the overload spring
- On vehicles equipped with a two piece driveshaft & carrier bearing as on the Mega Cab, there is the potential for take off vibration, depending on the severity, this can be corrected with shimming down the carrier bearing.
|Est. Install Time||6-8 hours|
|Recommended Tire Size||37x12.50|
|Recommended Wheel Backspacing||5"|
- Coil spring spacers
- Radius arm drop brackets
- Track bar bracket
- Sway-bar brackets
- Pitman arm
- 4in fabricated lift blocks
- (4) Premium N2.0 Series
|Does NOT fit Dually models|
|Does NOT fit "Power Wagon" models|
|Does NOT fit models with rear air suspension|