Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
5in Dodge Suspension Lift Kit (14-16 Ram 2500 4WD)
Compliment your RAM 2500's aggressive, good looks with Rough Country's new 5-inch Lift Kit with lifted coil springs. New model RAM Trucks come with a wealth of impressive features right from the factory. Rough Country's new 5-inch kit was engineered to retain these impressive factory specs while bumping up performance and durability where it's needed most. The result is a lifted beast with a mean profile and lush ride-quality that'll make other RAM owners wonder where you got yours from!
Rough Country’s 5-inch Lift Kit is designed for Dodge RAM’s equipped with either factory rear coils or factory rear air ride suspension. On Air Ride models, this kit uses a rear air bag spacer that works with the factory air bag to provide rear lift. This kit also features a Rear Sensor Arm Relocation Bracket that can modify how the sensor link speaks to the computer to determine what the ride height is. This allows you to adjust the amount of rear height up to 1-inch higher than the front by way of multiple mounting points spaced by 1/4-inch. Pick the mounting point you want for the rear ride height you prefer.
When changing a vehicle's suspension, the key to preserving ride quality is in keeping the geometry of all suspension components as close to their factory angles as possible. Rough Country's new 5-inch Suspension kit features a set of ultra-durable Radius Arms, precision fit to bolt right into the factory mounts for an easier install and a more factory-like angle. These beefy, upgraded Radius Arms also feature a durable, Clevite Rubber Bushing for maximum vibration absorption. This kit also includes a set of front, lifted coil springs for unparalleled ride quality from your lifted Dodge Ram. Read More
- Increased ground clearance
- Track bar bracket keeps the front axle properly centered.
- Fits both rear coil spring and rear air ride suspension models!
- Radius Arms offer a more factory-like angle and feature a durable, Clevite Rubber Bushing for maximum vibration absorption.
- Rear ride height arm brackets let you adjust the rear ride height, up to 1-inch higher than the front - Air Ride models ONLY
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Install Time: 6-8 hours
- Does NOT fit "Power Wagon" models.
- Requires drilling and cutting.
- On vehicles equipped with a two piece driveshaft & carrier bearing as on the Mega Cab, there is the potential for take off vibration, depending on the severity, this can be corrected with shimming down the carrier bearing.
- Lifted Coil springs
- Radius arms
- Track bar bracket
- Sway-bar brackets
- Pitman arm
- Rear lift spacers
- Track bar bracket
- Sway-bar links
- Bump stop brackets
- Ride height arms
- (4) Premium N2.0 Series
|2014-2016||4WD||Dodge||Ram 2500 Pickup|
|Does NOT fit 'Power Wagon' models|