Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
5in Dodge Suspension Lift Kit (13-15 Ram 3500)
Compliment your RAM 3500's aggressive, good looks with Rough Country's new 5-inch Lift Kit. New model RAM Trucks come with a wealth of impressive features right from the factory. Rough Country's new 5-inch kit was engineered to retain these impressive factory specs while bumping up performance and durability where it's needed most. The result is an aggressive, lifted beast with an mean profile and lush ride-quality that'll make other RAM owners wonder where you got yours from!
When changing a vehicle's suspension, the key to preserving ride quality is in keeping the geometry of all suspension components as close to their factory angles as possible. Rough Country's new 5-inch Suspension kit features a set of ultra-durable Radius Arms, precision fit to bolt right into the factory mounts for an easier install and a more factory-like angle. These beefy, upgraded Radius Arms also feature a durable, Clevite Rubber Bushing for maximum vibration absorption. In a further effort to preserve the truck's factory ride, this kit retains the factory progressive rate coil spring -- designed by Dodge specifically for the weight and ride quality of these new model trucks.
Get the look you really want for your truck with an easy-to-install kit, at an incredible price! Read More
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 4-6 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Tires: 37x12.50 Recommended tire size for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on this tire size recommendation.
Wheel BS: 5" Recommended wheel backspacing for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on wheel backspacing.
- Increased ground clearance
- Maintains factory progressive rate coil springs
- Track bar bracket keeps the front axle properly centered.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Requires minor drilling and cutting.
- Does NOT fit Dually models.
- Does NOT fit "Power Wagon" models.
- Does NOT fit models with rear air suspension.
- Models equipped with factory rear overload springs will need to remove the overload spring
- On vehicles equipped with a two piece driveshaft & carrier bearing as on the Mega Cab, there is the potential for take off vibration, depending on the severity, this can be corrected with shimming down the carrier bearing.
- Coil spring spacers
- Radius arms
- Track bar bracket
- Sway-bar brackets
- Pitman arm
- 4in fabricated lift blocks
- (4) Premium N2.0 Series
|2013-2015||4WD||Dodge||Ram 3500 Pickup|
|Does NOT fit Dually models|
|Does NOT fit "Power Wagon" models|
|Does NOT fit models with rear air suspension|
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.