Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
- Increased ground clearance
- Maintains factory steering angles
- Works with factory 17" and 20" wheels
- Control arms include Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings
- Adjustable control arms allow for proper alignment
- Control arms are fully greaseable for long term performance
- Track bar bracket keeps the front axle properly centered.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Does NOT fit dually models.
- Does NOT fit "Power Wagon" models.
- Requires minor drilling.
|Est. Install Time||4-6 hours|
|Recommended Tire Size||37x12.50|
|Recommended Wheel Backspacing||Factory|
- Lifted coil springs
- Upper adjustable control arms
- Lower adjustable control arms
- Pitman arm
- Track bar drop bracket
- Extended sway-bar links
- 4in fabricated lift blocks
- (4) Premium N2.0 Series
- Optional: (4) Performance 2.2 Series [+$50]
|2008||4WD||Dodge||Ram 2500 Pickup|
|2008||4WD||Dodge||Ram 2500 Mega Cab|
|2008||4WD||Dodge||Ram 3500 Pickup|
|2008||4WD||Dodge||Ram 3500 Mega Cab|
ALWAYS read all product page details for more important fitment information