Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
12000 lb Electric Winch (Synthetic)
You'll never see a mud hole the same way again when you've got Rough Country Recovery Systems on your side. Our high-powered, high-quality recovery solutions are durable, strong, and sure to come in handy when the situation gets a little murky. Each unit features Series Wound motors which are extremely efficient at higher speeds and less prone to overheating compared to Permanent Magnet motors. Speeds range from 5.5 HP on 9,500lb capacity units to a staggering 6 HP on 12,000lb units. Better l, Rough Country Recovery Systems utilize a 3-stage planetary gear train boasting a 265:1 gear ratio; allowing enormous torque in such a small housing. All winches include a free wireless remote for easy operation, and a replaceable Clevis hook for convenience. Read More
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 1-2 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Powerful 6 hp motor
- Synthetic rope yields the maximum in strength to weight ratio.
- Synthetic rope is stronger than steel cables.
- Synthetic rope does not store energy under stress and is safer in the event of breakage.
- Includes hawse fairlead
- Includes FREE wireless remote
- In the box
- 12000 lb electric winch
- Clevis hook
- Hawse fairlead
- 3/8 in x 85 ft synthetic rope
- FREE wireless remote
|Features a 4 Bolt Pattern - 4.5 in x 10 in|
Write Your Own Review
|Rated Line Pull||12000 lbs. (5440 kgs)|
|Gear Train||3 Stage Planetary|
|Gear Reduction Ratio||265:1|
|Motor||Series Wound 6hp/4.5kw|
|Cable||3/8 in x 85 ft Synthetic Rope|
|Clutch||Sliding Ring Gear|
|Braking Action||Automatic In-The-Drum|
|Drum Size (Diameter / Length)||2.52 in / 8.82 in|
|Bolt Pattern||4 Bolt Pattern, 4.5 in x 10 in|
|Overall Dimension (L / W / H)||21.3 in x 6.3 in x 8.6 in|
There are currently no customer photos. Add yours below!
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.