Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
Jeep Exhaust Extensions (12-16 JK Wrangler)
Ready to lift your 2012-up Jeep JK? Rough Country's JK Exhaust Extensions are a crucial component to lifting new model Wranglers 2in or more. These easy to install spacers are fitted between the head-pipe and cross-pipe flanges, effectively moving the exhaust rearward toward the crossmember. Standard, there is insufficient room between the front drive shaft and exhaust pipes, leaving an unextended exhaust to make contact with the drive shaft in downward suspension travel. These durable exhaust spacers are made of 2in cold rolled steel exhaust tubing, flared to nest perfectly within the flanges. By extending the cross-pipe, you gain more than twice the clearance in this crucial area allowing for proper installation of any lift of 2in or more. Recommended to use in conjunction with an aftermarket front drive shaft for 4 - 6in kits to maintain optimum clearance and articulation. Read More
- Made of 2in cold rolled steel exhaust tubing.
- Nests perfectly with stock exhaust flanges.
- Gain crucial clearance from the front drive shaft for installation of any lift 2in or more.
- Install Time: 1-2 hours
- Recommended on 2012-2016 JK models with 2in or more of suspension.
In the box
- Exhaust extensions
|2012-2016||4WD||Jeep||JK Wrangler Unlimited|
There are currently no customer photos. Add yours below!
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.