Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
LT325/50R-22, WildPeak A/T
The WILDPEAK A/T reinvigorates the all-performance sport utility and light truck tire market through its aggressive stance for maximum traction. A symmetric five-rib pattern and rigid block design allows for ultra durability, exceptional on-road response and optimized off-road handling. Two stiff, extra-wide steel belts enable stability, while four wide, multi-angled grooves enable maximum water, mud and snow evacuation, and biting block edges provide unparalleled traction and control.
- Long sweeping sipes provide a multitude of biting edges for additional traction and ride comfort.
- Variable block shoulder design reduces tire noise while maintaining an aggressive look.
- Open shoulder grooves effectively disperses water and debris in all weather conditions for both on and off-road.
- Square shoulder profile features an aggressive stance and maximum traction.
- Joint-less nylon band provides first class ride comfort.
- Hard bead apex provides sidewall stability.
- Two stiff, extra-wide steel belts for stable on and off-road handling.
- Four wide aggressive multiangled grooves allows for maximum water, mud and snow evacuation while aggressive biting block edges provide unparalleled all terrain traction.
In the box
- (1) LT325/50R-22, WildPeak A/T
|Mounts to 22-inch wheels|
|Max Load (lbs)||3305|
|Approved Rim Width (in)||9.0-12.0|
|Measuring Rim (in)||10|
|Overall Width (in)||13|
|Tread Width (in)||11.2|
|Overall Diameter (in)||34.7|
|Tread Depth (1/32)||17|
There are currently no customer photos. Add yours below!
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.