This 1.25-inch body lift kit is a complete kit with some attractive features at an even more attractive price! Most notably, front bumper relocation brackets, as well as instructions on how relocate the rear bumper using factory mounts, eliminate the unsightly gap left behind with most body lifts, providing a clean and flush look after lifting. A set of fiberglass reinforced nylon spacers nest with the factory body mounts keeping the body properly aligned with the frame. This design provides lift while retaining the noise and vibration canceling characteristics of the factory mounts. Also included: ground strap bracket and grade 8 hardware.
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 4-5 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Tires: 33x12.50 R20 This kit was developed using the above tire size. Please see Instructions for complete notes on this tire size.
Wheel BS: Factory This kit was developed using the above wheel backspacing. Please see Instructions for more information.
- Increased ground clearance
- Provides 1.25-inch of lift opposed to the standard 1-inch"
- Includes front bumper brackets
- Rear bumper is relocated using factory brackets
- Fits both standard cab and 4-door models
- Body lift pucks are made from fiberglass reinforced nylon for superior strength and durability
- Body lift pucks are full size, maximizing surface contact
- Maintains the noise and vibration canceling characteristics of the factory mounts
This product features Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty. All products are warranted to be free from defects in material and craftsmanship for the life of the vehicle if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for installation and operation of said products. For complete details and coverage information please click here.
- Requires minor cutting
- 1.25-inch Body lift pucks
- Front bumper brackets
- Ground strap bracket
- Grade 8 hardware
|2014||4WD/2WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup|
|2014||4WD/2WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup|