Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
3.5in GM Suspension Lift Kit
Here at Rough Country we work hard so we can play hard too! We want everyone to enjoy the off-road lifestyle with us, so we offer well-engineered equipment at an incredible value, and back it with top quality, unbeatable service and a lifetime warranty.
This all-inclusive kit comes with several fantastic features - all at a price that'll leave plenty of room for new tires and wheels! Our Nitrogen charged N2 Shocks offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use, ng a 10-stage velocity sensitive valving custom tuned for this specific application. That means these shocks are specifically valved for use with this specific vehicle and lift combo, giving you unparalleled performance for any driving situation.
This kit also features upgraded Ball Joints by MOOG, the most trusted name in Ball Joint design. Easy to install and easier to maintain than any other joint on the market, the Moog Ball Joint system utilizes two powdered-metal &gusher& bearings with grease grooves to provide the most durable wear surface available. A sealed boot design with grease-relief valve keeps contaminants out while providing a sealed, serviceable environment. Also included in this kit are a set of fabricated rear blocks. Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks while being less susceptible to damage and the environment. Read More
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 4-5 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Tires: 32x11.50 Recommended tire size for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on this tire size recommendation.
Wheel BS: 5.5-6" Recommended wheel backspacing for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on wheel backspacing.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Increased ground clearance.
- Can be returned to stock!
- Ball joints are made by MOOG, the most trusted name in ball joint design.
- Ball joints are pre-installed to ease installation.
- Fabricated lift blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Features application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Must know if factory front Knuckles are made from aluminum or steel.
- New lift block replaces the factory equipped block.
- If truck is equipped with a mass damper on the front differential, the damper must be removed.
- Strut spacers
- Upper control arms
- Upper MOOG ball joints
- 3in fabricated lift blocks
- (2) Rear Premium N2.0 series
|2014-2015||2WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup|
|2014-2015||2WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup|