Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
3.5in GM Suspension Lift Kit w/Upper Control Arms (07-16 1500 PU 4WD)
This all-inclusive kit comes with several fantastic features - all at a price that'll leave plenty of room for new tires and wheels! Our Nitrogen charged N2 Shocks offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use, featuring a 10-stage velocity sensitive valving custom tuned for this specific application. That means these shocks are specifically valved for use with this specific vehicle and lift combo, giving you unparalleled performance for any driving situation.
This kit also features upgraded ball joints that are easy to install and maintenance free. These POM ball joints offer a greater range of motion for more wheel articulation than standard or OE replacements and feature a Polyoxymethylene ball race with an extremely low coefficient of friction for longer life, and a larger ball diameter to improve range of motion with a maintenance free design. Also included in this kit are a set of fabricated rear blocks. Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks while being less susceptible to damage and the environment Read More
- Increased ground clearance.
- Can be returned to stock!
- Differential drops maintain proper axle angle.
- Differential drops are made from CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum.
- Control arms include POM ball joints for greater range of motion and easier installation.
- Ball joints are pre-installed to ease installation.
- Fabricated lift blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Features application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Install Time: 5-6 hours
- Requires cutting and grinding
- Must know if Stock Upper Control Arms are Cast Aluminum or Cast Steel.
- Does NOT fit 2016+ models with Stock Stamped Steel upper control arms
- New lift block replaces the factory equipped block.
- If truck is equipped with a mass damper on the front differential, the damper must be removed.
- Does NOT fit AWD models.
- Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models.
- Does NOT fit GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control.
- Retain your factory wheels with our 0.25" wheel spacers (#1065).
- Strut spacers
- Upper control arms
- Upper POM ball joints
- Differential drop spacers
- Differential skid plate
- 3in fabricated lift blocks
- (2) Rear Premium N2.0 series
|2007-2016||4WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup|
|2007-2016||4WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup|
|Does NOT fit AWD models|
|Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models|
|Does NOT fit GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control|
|Does NOT fit 2016+ models with Stock Stamped Steel upper control arms|
|285/70 R17||Factory 17||-||-|
|285/70 R17||17x9||-||0 to +18mm|
|285/65 R18||Factory 18||-||-|
|285/65 R18||18x9||-||0 to +18mm|
|285/55 R20||Factory 20||-||-|
|285/55 R20||20x9||-||0 to +18mm|
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.