Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
5in GM Suspension Lift Kit
What better way to deck out that brand new 2014-up GM 1500 you worked so hard for than with the aggressive stance and jaw-dropping ride height of Rough Country's brand-new 5-inch Suspension Lift for 2014 Chevy / GMC 1500 Pickups? This massive lift is designed to retain your stock track width! This affords your truck the ability to run up to an impressive 33-inch tire on factory 20-inch wheels, and gives you a nearly limitless choice in aftermarket wheels and tires that other kits just can't
This kit ships with EVERYTHING you need to give your new truck the aggressive stance and capabilities it deserves; Stout upper strut spacers, a beefy front and rear skid plate, our Heavy Duty Front and Rear Crossmembers, and a set of differential and sway-bar drop brackets - all designed by our in-house Research and Development team with 100% laser-cut materials for the best possible fit on your vehicle.
Also included are a set of our Nitrogen charged N2 Shocks! Offering the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use, these shocks feature a 10-stage velocity sensitive valving custom tuned for this specific application. That means these shocks are specifically valved for use with this vehicle and lift combo, giving you unparalleled performance for any driving situation. Read More
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 8-10 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Tires: 33x12.50 R20 Recommended tire size for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on this tire size recommendation.
Wheel BS: 4.5"-5.5" Recommended wheel backspacing for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on wheel backspacing.
- Increased ground clearance
- Maintains factory track width.
- Can run factory 20-inch wheels.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- If wider than 33x12.50 tires are used, offset wheels will be required and trimming may be required.
- Requires minor cutting and drilling.
- If truck is equipped with a mass damper on the front differential, the damper must be removed.
- Upper strut spacers
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Control arm drop brackets
- Differential drop brackets
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- Steering extension
- Steering brace
- Front skid plate
- Lower skid plate
- Fabricated lift blocks
- Brake line relocation brackets
- (2) Premium N2.0 series [rear]
|2014-2015||4WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup|
|2014-2015||4WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup|