Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
6in Ford Suspension Lift Kit | Radius Arms (08-10 F-250/350 4WD)
Compliment your 08-10 Ford F-250/350's aggressive, good looks with Rough Country's 6-inch Radius Arm Lift Kit. Rough Country's 6-inch Lift Kit was engineered to retain the F-250/350's impressive factory specs while bumping up performance and durability where it's needed most. The result is an aggressive, lifted beast with a mean profile and balanced on and off-road ride quality.
When changing a vehicle's suspension, the key to preserving ride quality is in keeping the geometry of all suspension components as close to their factory angles as possible. Rough Country's new 6-inch Radius Arm Suspension Lift features a set of ultra-durable Radius Arms, precision fit to bolt right into the factory mounts for an easier install and a more factory-like angle. At 27lbs each, these beefy, upgraded Radius Arms dwarf stock equipment while and feature durable Clevite Rubber Bushings for maximum vibration absorption.
This all-inclusive kit also features an adjustable alignment cam at the axle to allow caster adjustment as well as a track bar relocation bracket and a drop pitman arm. A full set of N2.0 Shocks provide a truly balanced ride quality for on and off-road use - prefect for daily drivers. This kit also ships with a set of durable, lifted coil springs and brake line relocation brackets.
This innovative kit design features a 100% bolt-on installation process that is lightning fast compared to other kits this size. Save time and money with no need for cutting, drilling, or other complicated procedures. Rough Country's 6-inch Radius Arm Lift Kit is backed by our Lifetime Replacement Warranty. Read More
- 100% bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Includes heavy-duty radius arms equipped with durable Clevite Rubber Bushings for maximum vibration absorption.
- New radius arms help maintain factory angles.
- Includes adjustable alignment cam at the axle to allow caster adjustment
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Install Time: 6-8 hours
- Tires: 37x12.50 R17
- Wheel BS: 4.5in
- Does NOT fit dually models.
- Factory rear contact overload springs will need to be removed
- Lifted coil springs
- Radius arms
- Sway-bar links
- Track bar drop bracket
- Stabilizer relocation bracket
- Pitman arm
- Stainless steel brake lines
- Bumpstop spacers
- Fabricated lift blocks
- Carrier bearing drop bracket
- Brake line bracket
- (4) Premium N2.0 Series
|2008-2010||4WD||Ford||F-250 Super Duty|
|2008-2010||4WD||Ford||F-350 Super Duty|
|Does NOT fit dually models|