Heavy Duty Floor Mats [Front/Rear] - (11-16 Ford Super Duty Crew Cab | Depressed Pedal)
Keep your carpet in pristine condition with Rough Country's Floor Armor: Heavy Duty Floor Mats and Rear Cargo Liners. These eco-friendly, semi-flexible floor mats are made of an ultra-durable Polyethylene that offers a strong, rigid shape that's incredibly easy to clean.
Where simple rubber floor mats fail, Rough Country's line of Floor Armor is guaranteed for life and will never crack, split, or break-down over time. The high-quality design extends the lifespan of your carpets and the raised-lip design insures your interior will always be protected from mud, moisture, and more.
These contoured floor mats are laser-measured for each make and model; designed to be a precise fit that grips the carpet and stays put. An aggressive looking textured surface gives your muddy shoes plenty of traction and looks great inside the vehicle.
No matter what you track in, Rough Country Floor Armor is incredibly easy to clean. Just pop them out of the floorboards and rinse away the dirt! Includes Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty. Read More
- Quick and easy installation
- Meticulously engineered to fit each vehicle exactly right
- All weather protection against Snow, Mud, Sand, Salt Water and More!
- Resist extreme temperatures
- Protect against soda, coffee spills or accidents
- Spill Saver Lip (Prevents spills from reaching the carpet.)
- Textured surface keeps feet from slipping
- Eco-friendly, low density polyethylene provides full flexibility to ensure a lasting shape
- Easy to Clean and Maintain (Detachable from Vehicle)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Fits Crew Cab Trucks Only
- Only fits trucks with depressed pedal
- Does not fit vehicles with manual 4x4 Shifter on the floor
|2011-2016||4WD/2WD||Ford||F-250 Super Duty|
|2011-2016||4WD/2WD||Ford||F-350 Super Duty|
|2011-2016||4WD/2WD||Ford||F-450 Super Duty|
|2011-2016||4WD/2WD||Ford||F-550 Super Duty|
|Crew Cab models ONLY|
|Fits Only Trucks with the depressed left corner on the driver side|