Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
4.5in Ford Suspension Lift Kit
This suspension features luxury ride coil springs matching OE coils rates that are specifically designed for gas or diesel motors. A heavy duty track bar relocation bracket properly centers the axle and matches the steering angles created by the supplied drop pitman arm while the radius arm drop brackets maintain the Super Duty's O.E. caster angles. A steering stabilizer relocation bracket maintains proper steering control but a RC problem solver single unit is recommended with larger tires and a RC dual stabilizer is required when running 37in tires. Read More
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 6 - 8 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Tires: 35x12.50 Recommended tire size for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on this tire size recommendation.
Wheel BS: 4.5" Recommended wheel backspacing for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on wheel backspacing.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Radius arm drop brackets allow for properly set caster. Proper caster is crucial to maintaining factory handling and driveability.
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Does NOT fit V-8 gas engine models.
- Does NOT fit dually models.
- V-10 gas engine models will require exhaust modification to clear the front driveshaft.
- If vehicle is equipped with rear overload leafs, they will need to be removed.
- Lifted coil springs
- Radius arm drop brackets
- Extended sway-bar links
- Track bar drop bracket
- Pitman arm
- Stainless steel braided brake lines
- Bumpstop spacers
- 3" lift blocks
- Carrier bearing drop bracket
- (4) Premium N2.0 series
|2008-2010||4WD||Ford||F-250 Super Duty|
|2008-2010||4WD||Ford||F-350 Super Duty|