- Download Instructions
Install Time: 6 - 8 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Tires: 35x12.50 This kit was developed using the above tire size. Please see Instructions for complete notes on this tire size.
Wheel BS: 4.5" This kit was developed using the above wheel backspacing. Please see Instructions for more information.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Radius arm drop brackets allow for properly set caster. Proper caster is crucial to maintaining factory handling and driveability.
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
This product features Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty. All products are warranted to be free from defects in material and craftsmanship for the life of the vehicle if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for installation and operation of said products. For complete details and coverage information please click here.
- Does NOT fit V-8 gas engine models.
- Does NOT fit dually models.
- V-10 gas engine models will require exhaust modification to clear the front driveshaft.
- A carrier bearing drop bracket is needed for trucks equipped with a 2-piece rear driveshaft. (#1197)
- Lifted coil springs
- Radius arm drop brackets
- Sway-bar link extensions
- Track bar drop bracket
- Brake line brackets
- Bumpstop spacers
- 6" fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks
- (4) Premium N2.0 series
|2005-2007||4WD||Ford||F-250 Super Duty|
|2005-2007||4WD||Ford||F-350 Super Duty|