Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
6in Ford Suspension Lift Kit
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 6-8 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Tires: 37x13.50 R17 Recommended tire size for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on this tire size recommendation.
Wheel BS: 4.5in Recommended wheel backspacing for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on wheel backspacing.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Does NOT fit V-8 gas engine models.
- Does NOT fit dually models.
- Does NOT fit models with a production date before 3-1-1999
- A carrier bearing drop bracket is needed for trucks equipped with a 2-piece rear driveshaft. (#1197)
- Lifted leaf springs
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- Track bar drop bracket
- 3in lift blocks
- (4) Premium N2.0 series
- Optional: (4) Performance 2.2 series [+$50]
|1999-2004||4WD||Ford||F-250 Super Duty|
|1999-2004||4WD||Ford||F-350 Super Duty|
Write Your Own Review
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.