4in Ford Suspension Lift Kit (15-18 F-150 2WD)
Give your 2015+ 2wd Ford F-150 an aggressive new look and unparalleled off-road performance with Rough Country's 4-inch Suspension Lift. This all-inclusive kit features everything needed to take your 2wd F-150 off the freeway and into the fields.
Featuring a set of durable lifted knuckles and strut spacers, you'll gain enough ride height to run up to 33-inch tires with proper wheel spacing! A set of sway-bar drop brackets, brake line brackets, and a drive shaft spacer help keep everything at optimum angles for a factory-like ride, even after lifting. A 1/4-inch thick plate steel front and rear crossmember bring uncompromised strength and good looks to your truck, and are updated to fit the new F-150 design.
A set of Rough Country's premiere off-road shock absorbers - Performance 2.2's - are also included in this kit, featuring a large 2.2-inch diameter body with a chrome-hardened piston rod and long-lasting polyurethane bushings.
Best of all, Rough Country's 2015 Ford F-150 Lift Kit is backed by our Lifetime Replacement Warranty. Read More
- Increased ground clearance
- Track width remains the same as factory
- Works with 18in or larger factory wheels*
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Requires cutting and drilling.
- *When using 18in or larger factory wheels the maximum tire width is 11.5-inches.
|Est. Install Time||8 - 10 hours|
- Lifted knuckles
- Strut spacers
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- Brake line brackets
- Driveshaft spacer
- Lift blocks
- Brake line relocation brackets
- (2) Rear Performance 2.2 series
Recommended Tires & Wheels