5in Ford Suspension Lift Kit (15-18 F-150 2WD)
Give your 2015+ 2wd Ford F-150 an aggressive new look and unparalleled off-road performance with Rough Country's 5-inch Suspension Lift. This all-inclusive kit features everything needed to take your 2wd F-150 off the freeway and into the fields.
Featuring a set of durable lifted knuckles and strut spacers, you'll gain enough ride height to run up to 35-inch tires with proper wheel spacing! A set of sway-bar drop brackets, brake line brackets, and a drive shaft spacer help keep everything at optimum angles for a factory-like ride, even after lifting. A 1/4-inch thick plate steel front and rear crossmember bring uncompromised strength and good looks to your truck, and are updated to fit the new F-150 design. Our Fabricated Rear Blocks offer considerably more strength than their cast iron counterparts, and were specifically engineered by Rough Country to prevent against axle-wrap.
A set of Rough Country's premium off-road shock absorbers - N3 - are also included in this kit, featuring a large diameter body with a chrome-hardened piston rod and long-lasting polyurethane bushings. Read More
- Increased ground clearance
- Track width remains the same as factory
- Works with 18in or larger factory wheels*
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
- Requires cutting and drilling.
- *When using factory wheels the maximum tire width is 11.5-inches.
|Est. Install Time||8 - 10 hours|
- Lifted knuckles
- Strut spacers
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- Brake line brackets
- Driveshaft spacer
- Fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks
- Brake line relocation brackets
- (2) Rear Premium N3 series
Recommended Tires & Wheels
|If using 18in or larger factory wheels the maximum tire width is 11.5-inches|