Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
6in Ford Suspension Lift Kit (11-13 F-150 4WD)
Give your '11 - '13 Ford F-150 an aggressive new look and unparalleled off-road performance with Rough Country's 6-inch Suspension Lift. This all-inclusive kit features everything needed to take your Ford off the freeway and into the fields. Featuring a set of durable lifted knuckles and strut spacers or N2.0 lifted struts, you'll gain enough ride height to run up to 35-inch tires! A set of differential drop brackets, sway-bar drop brackets, brake line brackets, and a drive shaft spacer help keep everything at an optimum angle for a factory-like ride, even after lifting. A 1/4-inch thick plate steel front and rear cross member bring uncompromised strength and good looks to your truck, featuring a laser-cut "RC" logo and an easy-to-install design. Our 4-inch Fabricated Rear Blocks offer considerably more strength than their cast iron counterparts, and were specifically engineered by Rough Country to prevent against axle-wrap. A set of Rough Country's premiere off-road shock absorbers - Performance 2.2's - are also included in this kit, featuring a large 2.2-inch diameter body with a chrome-hardened piston rod and long-lasting polyurethane bushings. Read More
- Track width remains the same as factory
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Fabricated rear blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
- Optional Lifted front struts help maintain smooth, factory-like ride
- Optional Front struts are structurally engineered for lifted applications
- Optional Front struts are lifted 6-inches, eliminating the need for strut spacers
- Requies minor cutting and drilling.
- 9-inch wide wheels are recommended.
|Est. Install Time||8-10hours|
|Recommended Tire Size||35x12.50 R18|
|Recommended Wheel Backspacing||4.5" - 5"|
- Lifted knuckles
- Upper strut spacers
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- Differential drop brackets
- Brake line brackets
- Driveshaft spacer
- 5.5in fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks
- Brake line relocation brackets
- (2) Rear Performance 2.2 series