Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
6in Ford Suspension Lift Kit (11-14 F-250 4WD)
Take your F-250 off the freeway and onto the trails with Rough Country’s 6-inch Suspension Lift. This all-inclusive kit is a total transformation for your truck, including everything you need for increased ground clearance and killer, good looks.
This kit includes a set of lifted coil springs, radius arm drop-brackets, and ultra-durable, fabricated Anti-wrap rear blocks that prevent binding and axle wrap. This kit also includes stainless steel extended brake lines and brake line brackets to ensure you have everything you need to install your lift. Best of all, this kit features Rough Country’s Nitrogen-Charged N2.0 Shock Absorbers for the ultimate balance in off-road performance and a smooth highway ride. Includes Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Warranty Read More
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Radius arm drop brackets allow for properly set caster. Proper caster is crucial to maintaining factory handling and driveability.
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
- Install Time: 6-8 hours
- Tires: 37x12.50 R17
- Wheel BS: 4.5in
- Does NOT F-350 models.
- Does NOT fit dually models.
- Must know if rear leaf springs are equipped with a factory contact overload spring
- Lifted coil springs
- Radius arm drop brackets
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- Track bar drop bracket
- Stabilizer relocation brackets
- Pitman arm
- Stainless steel braided brake lines
- Brake line brackets
- Bumpstop spacers
- Fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks
- Brake line brackets
- (4) Premium N2.0 Series
|2011-2014||4WD||Ford||F-250 Super Duty|
|Does NOT F-350 models|
|Does NOT fit dually models|
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.