Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
2.5in Ford Leveling Lift Kit
Level your F-150 with Rough Country's new, head-turning Aluminum Leveling Spacer. This easy to install, innovative Aluminum Spacer combines great looks and strength, while providing 2.5” of lift. This new spacer features aircraft quality, T6061 Billet Aluminum offering enhanced durability against elements like rain and rust. Rough Country's new spacer design has a driver and passenger side pattern that allows for clearance between the upper control arm and the strut. This simple design is easy to install with a 100% bolt-on installation process that can be done in mere hours. Best of all, this simple kit levels the front of your truck with the rear, giving your vehicle an overall more aggressive appearance and plenty of room for up to 35" tires. Read More
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 2 - 3 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Tires: 35x12.50 Recommended tire size for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on this tire size recommendation.
Wheel BS: Factory Recommended wheel backspacing for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on wheel backspacing.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
- Does NOT fit 2012-2013 Raptor models.
- Strut extensions
- 1" lift blocks
- (2) Rear Premium N2.0 series
|2010-2011||4WD||Ford||F-150 Raptor (Ext. Cab)|
Write Your Own Review
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.