Give your 2014 Ford F-150 an aggressive new look and unparalleled off-road performance with Rough Country's 6-inch Suspension Lift. This all-inclusive kit features everything needed to take your Ford off the freeway and into the fields. Featuring a set of durable lifted knuckles and strut spacers, you'll gain enough ride height to run up to 35" tires! A set of differential drop brackets, sway-bar drop brackets, brake line brackets, and a drive shaft spacer help keep everything at an optimum angle for a factory-like ride, even after lifting. A 1/4-inch thick plate steel front and rear cross member bring uncompromised strength and good looks to your truck, featuring a laser-cut "RCX" logo and an easy-to-install design. Our Fabricated Rear Blocks offer considerably more strength than their cast iron counterparts, and were specifically engineered by Rough Country to prevent against axle-wrap. A set of Rough Country's premiere off-road shock absorbers - Performance 2.2's - are also included in this kit, featuring a large 2.2-inch diameter body with a chrome-hardened piston rod and long-lasting polyurethane bushings.
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 8 - 10 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Tires: 35x12.50 R18 This kit was developed using the above tire size. Please see Instructions for complete notes on this tire size.
Wheel BS: 4.5" This kit was developed using the above wheel backspacing. Please see Instructions for more information.
- Track width remains the same as factory
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
- Requies minor cutting and drilling.
- 9" wide wheel is recommended.
This product features Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty. All products are warranted to be free from defects in material and craftsmanship for the life of the vehicle if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for installation and operation of said products. For complete details and coverage information please click here.
- Lifted knuckles
- Strut spacers
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- Differential drop brackets
- Brake line brackets
- Driveshaft spacer
- 4" fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks
- Brake line relocation brackets
- (2) Rear Performance 2.2 series