6in Ford Suspension Lift Kit (2014 F-150 4WD)
Give your 2014 Ford F-150 an aggressive new look and unparalleled off-road performance with Rough Country's 6-inch Suspension Lift. This all-inclusive kit features everything needed to take your Ford off the freeway and into the fields. Featuring a set of durable lifted knuckles and strut spacers, you'll gain enough ride height to run up to 35" tires! A set of differential drop brackets, sway-bar drop brackets, brake line brackets, and a drive shaft spacer help keep everything at an optimum angle for a factory-like ride, even after lifting. A 1/4-inch thick plate steel front and rear cross member bring uncompromised strength and good looks to your truck, featuring a laser-cut "RCX" logo and an easy-to-install design. Our Fabricated Rear Blocks offer considerably more strength than their cast iron counterparts, and were specifically engineered by Rough Country to prevent against axle-wrap. A set of Rough Country's premiere off-road shock absorbers - N3 - are also included in this kit, With a durable 18mm spring-loaded piston rod and faster-cooling 54mm shock body, this shock offers up to 36kN Tensile Strength for a long lifespan of impressive vibration dampening. Read More
- Track width remains the same as factory
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
- Requies minor cutting and drilling.
- 9" wide wheel is recommended.
|Est. Install Time||8-10 hours|
|Recommended Tire Size||35x12.50 R18|
|Recommended Wheel Backspacing||4.5in|
- Lifted knuckles
- Strut spacers
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- Differential drop brackets
- Brake line brackets
- Driveshaft spacer
- 5.5in fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks
- Brake line relocation brackets
- (2) Rear premium N3 shocks