Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
6in Ford Suspension Lift Kit (04-08 F-150 4WD)
Order in the nextand your in-stock order will ship today! See full details
- Track width remains the same as factory
- Increased ground clearance
- Maintains factory steering geometry
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Includes durable differential skid plate for off-road protection
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
- Install Time: 8-10 hours
- Tires: 35x12.50 R17
- Wheel BS: 4.5" - 5"
- Requies minor cutting and drilling.
- 9" wide wheel is recommended.
- SKU: 576.20 includes Front Upper Strut Spacers w/Rear N2.0 Shocks
- SKU: 576.23 includes N2.0 Lifted Front Struts w/Rear N2.0 Shocks
This product features Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty. All products are warranted to be free from defects in material and craftsmanship for the life of the vehicle if utilized in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions for installation and operation of said products. For complete details and coverage information please click here.
We are proud to offer Same Day Shipping. If you place your order before 4:30pm (cst), Monday-Friday, your order will be shipped that day. Parts ordered must be in stock for the order to ship. Approximately 97% of all orders placed leave our warehouses within 24 to 48 hours(not including weekends & holidays). For complete details please click here.
- Lifted knuckles
- (2) Strut spacers (SKU: 576.20)
- [+$200] (2) Premium N2.0 Series Lifted Struts (SKU: 576.23)
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Differential skid plate
- Rack & pinion drop brackets
- Differential drop brackets
- Stainless steel braided brake lines
- Fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks
- Brake line relocation brackets
- (2) Premium N2.0 series (Rear) (SKU: 576.20 / 576.23)
Always check the product's overview, for more important fitment information