Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
6in Ford 4-Link Suspension Lift Kit (Gas - w/o Overloads )
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 6 - 8 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Tires: 37x13.50 Recommended tire size for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on this tire size recommendation.
Wheel BS: 4.5" Recommended wheel backspacing for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on wheel backspacing.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Radius arm drop brackets allow for properly set caster. Proper caster is crucial to maintaining factory handling and driveability.
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Does NOT fit diesel engine models.
- Does NOT fit dually models.
- Does NOT models with rear overload springs.
- Requires exhaust modification to clear the front driveshaft.
- Lifted coil springs
- Fixed upper control arms
- Adjustable lower control arms
- Radius arm drop brackets
- Sway-bar link extensions
- Track bar drop bracket
- Stabilizer relocation brackets
- Pitman arm
- Brake line brackets
- Bumpstop spacers
- 3" lift blocks
- Carrier bearing drop bracket
- (4) Premium N2.0 series
|2005-2007||4WD||Ford||F-250 Super Duty|
|2005-2007||4WD||Ford||F-350 Super Duty|
There are currently no customer photos. Add yours below!
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.