Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
Jeep JK Front CV Drive Shaft (12-14 | Dana 30/44)
This double cardan style CV driveshaft is necessary for Jeep JK models equipped with 3.5in - 6in short arm suspension lifts or 2.5in - 6in long arm suspension lifts. It features a replacement flange for the differential pinions as opposed to using an adapter flange. These flanges are machined from solid billet steel. They are designed to accept standard "off the shelf" mating flanges. If these flanges ever break, you at least stand a chance of getting a replacement part from almost any drive e shop. This also nets a longer drive shaft with the center of the universal joint closer to the pinion bearing. Read More
Install Time: 2-3 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
- Eliminates contact between the stock drive shaft and oil pan on automatic transmission models.
- After lifting your Jeep JK Wrangler a CV (Double Cardan) drive shaft is a good choice to eliminate vibration issues and provide the longest lasting drive shaft.
- Includes better quality CV joints.
- Shaft strength is twice as strong as the factory equipped drive shaft.
- Grease fittings are out of the way of the transmission oil pan meaning you get grease to the joints that need it and not all over the botom of your Jeep.
- ONLY fits Dana 30 or Dana 44 front axle models.
- Recommended on models with 3.5in - 6in of lift.
- In the box
- Extended CV drive shaft
|2012-2014||4WD||Jeep||JK Wrangler Unlimited|
|Dana 30/44 Front Axle|