Jeep Front CV Drive Shaft (2018 Wrangler JL | Dana 30)
Get the most out of your Jeep JL with Rough Country's Front CV Driveshaft! On any JL lifted 3.5in or more the factory driveshaft will incur damage if the suspension is flexed to full droop. Rough Country's upgraded Jeep JL Front CV Driveshaft corrects this issue and promotes the proper geometry in all on and off-road scenarios!
- Collapsed Measurment: 36 3/8 inches
- Extended Measurment: 39 1/2 inches
- Eliminates facotry driveshaft damage at full droop
- Works on Dana 30 axles ONLY
- Includes better quality CV joints.
- Shaft strength is twice as strong as the factory equipped drive shaft.
- Grease fittings are out of the way of the transmission oil pan meaning you get grease to the joints that need it and not all over the botom of your Jeep.
- An aftermarket driveshaft is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for installation of any Jeep JL lift kit 3.5” or taller. The factory driveshaft will become damaged if the suspension reaches full droop or flex.
- ONLY fits Dana 30 front axle models.
- Recommended on models with 3.5in or more of lift.
|2018||4WD||Jeep||Wrangler JL Unlimited|
|Dana 30 Front Axle|