Make sure you receive your items before the big day by placing your order in accordance with the date ranges below.
|December 19th, 4:30 PM CST||Ground Shipping|
|December 20th, 4:30 PM CST||2nd Day Air|
|December 21st, 4:30 PM CST||Next Day Air|
*The following information is an estimate. Certain delays including out-of-stock items, bad weather, or other unforseen delays may impact the arrival date.*
**Estimated delivery dates exclude special order items such as Tires and Wheels or items required to ship by Freight Truck!**
2in Body Lift Kit (Diesel)
No one does body lift kits better than Performance Accessories. When you purchase a lift kit for your truck or SUV you want to go home and install it, with no problems. Performance Accessories works hard to make that reality. Not only do they design every body lift kit in Chino Valley AZ, USA, they also manufacture all the parts (spacers, steering extensions, bumper brackets, etc.) and assemble all of the kits there as well. Put that together with their easy-to-follow instructions and you have a winning combination! Read More
- Front and rear bumper brackets are included
- Modification to the front frame horns will be required to raise the front bumper using the bumper brackets included.
- Steering extension included
- Rear bumper brackets are to enhance appearance only, bumper cannot be used for towing
- Manual transmission models require a shift lever extension or linkage bracket. Sold seperately.
- Will not fit models equipped with gasoline engine
- Requires cutting the front bumper fasica to allow clearance for front frame horns
- Gap guards are available and sold seperately
|2003-2005||4WD/2WD||Chevrolet||2500 HD Pickup|
|2003-2005||4WD/2WD||Chevrolet||3500 HD Pickup|
|2003-2005||4WD/2WD||GMC||2500 HD Pickup|
|2003-2005||4WD/2WD||GMC||3500 HD Pickup|