Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
1.25in GM Body Lift Kit
This 1.25" body lift kit is a complete kit with some attractive features at an even more attractive price! Most notably, front bumper relocation brackets, as well as instructions on how relocate the rear bumper using factory mounts, eliminate the unsightly gap left behind with most body lifts, providing a clean and flush look after lifting. A set of fiberglass reinforced nylon spacers nest with the factory body mounts keeping the body properly aligned with the frame. This design provides lift while retaining the noise and vibration canceling characteristics of the factory mounts. Also included: ground strap bracket and grade 8 hardware. Read More
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 1-3 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Tires: 33x12.50 R20 Recommended tire size for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on this tire size recommendation.
Wheel BS: Factory Recommended wheel backspacing for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on wheel backspacing.
- Increased ground clearance
- Provides 1.25" of lift opposed to the standard 1"
- Includes front bumper brackets
- Rear bumper is relocated using factory brackets
- Fits both standard cab and 4-door models
- Body lift pucks are made from fiberglass reinforced nylon for superior strength and durability
- Requires minor cutting and drilling.
- 1.25" Body lift pucks
- Front bumper brackets
- Ground strap bracket
|2007-2013||4WD/2WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup|
|2007-2013||4WD/2WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup|
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.