Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
3.25in GM Combo Lift Kit (07-13 1500 PU)
A lift kit for the cost of a leveling kit? Gain enough ride height to run up to 285/75 R17 tires at a fraction of the cost of other kits with Rough Country's 3.25-inch Combo Kit for 2007-2013 GM 1500's. This unique kit combines our popular 2-inch Leveling Spacer and our 1.25-inch Body lift, giving your truck a level look with an additional boost for running larger tires. This easy to install kit features a lifetime replacement warranty and is certified FMVSS no. 126 Compliant, proven not to interfere with Electronic Stability Control feature on new model trucks. Read More
- Easy installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
- Body Lift provides 1.25" of lift opposed to the standard 1"
- Body Lift includes front bumper brackets
- Rear bumper is relocated using factory brackets
- Fits both standard cab and 4-door models
- Body lift pucks are made from fiberglass reinforced nylon for superior strength and durability
- Install Time: 3 - 5 hours
- Tires: 33x12.50 R20
- Wheel BS: Factory
- Must know if factory front components (Front Lower Control Arms) are aluminum or steel.
- Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" model.
- Body Lift Requires minor cutting and drilling.
- Lower strut mount extensions
- 1.25" Body lift pucks
- Front bumper brackets
- Ground strap bracket
|2007-2013||4WD/2WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup|
|2007-2013||4WD/2WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup|