Stay up to date on new products, promotions, and more!
3.25in GM Combo Lift Kit
A lift kit for the cost of a leveling kit? Gain enough ride height to run up to 285/75 R17 tires at a fraction of the cost of other kits with Rough Country's 3.25-inch Combo Kit for 2014 GM 1500's. This unique kit combines our popular 2-inch Leveling Spacer and our 1.25-inch Body lift, giving your truck a level look with an additional boost for running larger tires. This easy to install kit features a lifetime replacement warranty and is certified FMVSS no. 126 Compliant, proven not to interfere with Electronic Stability Control feature on new model trucks. Read More
- Download Instructions
Install Time: 4-6 hours Average estimated install time peformed by a professional shop or mechanic.
Tires: 33x12.50 R20 Recommended tire size for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on this tire size recommendation.
Wheel BS: Factory Recommended wheel backspacing for use with this kit. Please see Instructions for complete notes on wheel backspacing.
- Easy installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
- Body lift provides 1.25-inch of lift opposed to the standard 1-inch"
- Body lift includes front bumper brackets
- Rear bumper is relocated using factory brackets
- Fits both standard cab and 4-door models
- Body lift pucks are made from fiberglass reinforced nylon for superior strength and durability
- Body lift pucks are full size, maximizing surface contact
- Body lift maintains the noise and vibration canceling characteristics of the factory mounts
- Must know if front factory components (Lower Front Control Arms) are made from aluminum or steel.
- Body Lift Requires minor cutting and drilling.
- Lower strut mount extensions
- 1.25" Body lift pucks
- Front bumper brackets
- Ground strap bracket
|2014||4WD/2WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 Pickup|
|2014||4WD/2WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 Pickup|
Write Your Own Review
- Photo Tips:
- Install the product first
- Take your photo in a well lit area
- Make sure your vehicle looks it's best
- Make sure your photo is in focus
- Hold the camera sideways (landscape mode)
- Avoid photographing parking lots, business signs, or people
Please submit your photo only once! After you submit your photo, it will be reviewed within 2-3 business days. Any image uploaded that does not accurately portray the product will not be approved.